Latino Host (Anchor/Host) / Female / Lead / Latinx, Ethnically Ambiguous / 21 - 44
Viva Hollywood Eats, a new ground-breaking digital web series that delivers Latin lifestyle entertainment and engages with audiences across the nation. As we bring unique content showcasing Latin cuisine, dance, music, and local business. Plus the show features interesting culinary interviews, and dynamic programming for our viewers. We are currently seeking Latino talent that can host web series content.
We’re looking for a Latino Hispanic (female) host for a web pilot featuring some of Hollywood best Latin restaurants, music, beverages and dance. We are looking for a friendly, energetic, engaging, and Latin food lovin’ angeleno.
Some Experienced on-camera hosts/anchors for our entertainment talk show which is filmed in Los Angeles, CA; this is a non-paid (initially until we get the show off the ground), non-union, freelance position; this is a brand ambassador position, requiring poise and style, on-camera experience with prompters, fluent Spanish and English
• High energy and engaging personality preferred
• Must be Fluent in Spanish and English
• Incredibly detail oriented
• Personable, excellent communication skills, and professional attitude
• Reliable and capable of meeting aggressive deadlines
• Must have some experience hosting.
• Ability to read prompter in natural and organic manner
• Improv experience a plus
• Age 21 and above
• Good interview skills • Comfortable on-air
• Be able to coordinate shoots with teams in various locations
• On-air and show production experience is required
• Must be located in Los Angeles Area
What is Viva Hollywood Eats? Combining cuisine, music, dance, and of course celebrities. That’ s what Viva Hollywood Eats is all about. . . a fun Hollywood novel spin on high- end Latin restaurant reviews with classy and attractive Latino hosts featuring the trendiest Latin hot spots for dining, plus amazing live salsa music and dance.
Project Name : Viva Hollywood Eats
Project Type : Web Series
Union Status : Non-Union
Project Rate : Scale/Paid
Submission Due By Date : 06/01/2019
Usage/Run: July 2019.
Casting Company: London Levine Pictures
Casting Director(s) : Chris Levine, London Moore
Casting Associate(s) : N/A
Casting Coordinator(s) : Christina Schwartz
Casting Assistant(s) : N/A
Director: Denise Devine
Producers: Chris Levine, London Moore
Production Company: London Levine Pictures
Audition Dates: TBD
Callback Dates: 06/15/2018, 06/22/2019
Shoot/Performance Information: Shoot Dates